Monday, March 26, 2012

Unicorn Phil Taylor Silver Star 80% Tungsten 24g Dart

While I was practicing with my Winmau Navigator darts, I came to realize that I need to try another tungsten dart.

I was reading through dart history and discovered the Phil Taylor is a great, if not the greatest darter ever.

I got the Unicorn Phil Taylor Silver Star 80% Tungsten 24g darts online. The dart was bigger compared to the Navigator but the weight and straight barrel design suited me. As it turns out, my one and only 180 (at this time of writing) came using the Silver Stars.

I kept the original packaging and original accessories, and tried to configure the dart to my liking, where I used medium nylon shafts and standard Unicorn flights.

Dimensions of the dart from Dartscorner:

Length 50.80 mm
Width 7.10 mm
Narrowest Point 7.10 mm
Widest Point 7.10 mm

Here are some photos of the darts:

_MG_8743

_MG_8745

_MG_8748

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment