Friday, March 23, 2012

Winmau Navigator 90% Tungsten 21g Dart

MY first set of darts was the Winmau Navigator 90% Tungsten 21g given as a present from my gf (now wife) back in 2009. The price of the set was around 1900Php. My wife also gave a Winmau Pro SFB Dartboard so I could practice at home.

I had a difficult time throwing them because 1) I was very new to the game and 2) apparently the darts didn't suit my throwing style.

I kept the original packaging and original accessories such as the hard plastic case, aluminum shafts and arrowhead flights. I also added a set of aluminum shafts and arrowhead flights from a brass set that I gave to my brother.

The dart has a scallop which aids the darter in finding a consistent placement of grip. Grip-wise, it's not as grippy as I would've liked but decent enough for a throw. The barrel is narrow which allows tighter groupings.

Dimensions of the dart from Dartscorner:
Length 48.40 mm
Width 6.30 mm
Narrowest Point 5.50 mm
Widest Point 6.30 mm

Here are some photos of the darts:

_MG_8733

_MG_8735

_MG_8736

_MG_8737

No comments:

Post a Comment