Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Target Silica Apollo 90% Tungsten 26g Dart

Since I only have one set of the Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 5 Dart, I wanted to have a practice set that was similar to the Phase 5s. I purchased my first Target set, the Silica Apollo in 26 grams. They're almost similar in form but the Apollo was a longer version. This became my primary dart for almost a year.

Dimensions of the dart from Dartscorner:

Length 42.00 mm
Width 7.97 mm

Here are the pics:

Box, front. It comes in a very nice package, no case, though.

TargetSilicaApollo 1

Box, back.

TargetSilicaApollo 2

Certificate of the weight guarantee inside the box.

TargetSilicaApollo 3

The darts come with short black nylon stems and standard slot-locked flights.

TargetSilicaApollo 4

TargetSilicaApollo 5

My once-favorite configuration, with Target nylon short stems and pear-shaped L-flights.

_MG_9153

Another setup, with Target nylon short stems and Unicorn Sigma Pro flights.

_MG_8761

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment