Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 5 Black Titanium 95% Tungsten 26g Dart

Being a Unicorn and Phil Taylor fan, I always wanted to have Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 5 and I got my chance when I went to New Zealand to undertake a project for two months. I bought my set of Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 5 Black Titanium 95% Tungsten 26g at Trademe.co.nz, with the help of my friend Ken.

To be honest I have not properly thrown the Phase 5's until I get another set. It comes in a nice Unicorn Midi Wallet. Accessories include the black titanium Phase 5 stems with red tops and Phil Taylor "The Power" slim flights.

Dimensions of the dart from Dartscorner:

Length 41.10 mm
Width 8.00 mm

Here are the photos:

UnicornPhilTaylorP5 1

UnicornPhilTaylorP5 2

_MG_9122

UnicornPhilTaylorP5 3

Fitted with Sigma Pro flights:
_MG_9125

Happy darting!

No comments:

Post a Comment